Can I change my major to pre-social work even if I haven’t taken a social work course?

posted in: Major Changes | 0

Yes; once a student has decided to pursue the BASW degree, they should change their major to pre-social work and set up an appointment with their social work advisor.

Follow G. Jordan:

My name is G. Jordan Johnson. I'm a web developer for the College of Social Work at the University of Kentucky. I enjoy moral philosophy, particularly existentialism ? la Albert Camus and Jean-Paul Sartre. I'm a lifelong technophile, skateboarder, multi-instrumentalist, writer, and more.