How do I change my major to Social Work?

posted in: Major Changes | 0

Pick up a major change form from your current college and drop it off in the major change form drop box beside POT 613 under the bulletin board. If you have not already done so, please contact Jaime Wainscott ( or Katie Wilder ( to discuss possible future schedule changes.

Follow Webmaster:

Latest posts from