I completed course work at another institution. Where should I have my transcript sent at UK so it can be added to my record?

posted in: Transfer Work | 0

Submit an official copy of your transcript from a previous institution to UK Admissions. To find out who your Transfer Enrollment Coordinator is, click here.

Follow Webmaster:

Latest posts from