I don’t think I was treated fairly in a course. What can I do?

posted in: Campus Resources | 0

Please try to resolve the issue with the instructor. If this is not a viable option, the following steps should be taken: Speak to the College of Social Work Director of Undergraduate Studies. If the issue is not satisfactorily addressed, please contact the COSW Associate Dean of Academic and Student Affairs. If you still feel that the issue has not been adequately resolved, you may contact the UK Academic Ombud to seek resolution.

Follow G. Jordan:

My name is G. Jordan Johnson. I'm a web developer for the College of Social Work at the University of Kentucky. I enjoy moral philosophy, particularly existentialism ? la Albert Camus and Jean-Paul Sartre. I'm a lifelong technophile, skateboarder, multi-instrumentalist, writer, and more.