I plan to take a class at a different institution and need a Letter of Good Standing from UK. Where can I obtain this?

posted in: Transfer Work | 0

Good Standing Letters are required to take classes at another institution during the summer or may be required for one semester before returning to UK. They are not given if a stop has been recorded on the student’s records in SAP. It is okay to release a Good Standing Letter if a student is on probation. A GPA of 2.0 or “C” average is needed for a Letter of Good Standing. The Registrar’s Office (Room 10, Funkhouser Building) provides Letters of Good Standing. Additional information can be found here: https://www.uky.edu/registrar/content/verifications-letters-good-standing.

Follow Webmaster:

Latest posts from