What is the process for requesting financial aid?

Each applicant must complete an “Application for Financial Assistance” (link to form at bottom of page) and submit it to the College of Social Work along with his or her initial application to the College. The Financial Aid Committee will meet before each semester and consider requests. Applicants are encouraged to make financial planning decisions that are not fully dependent upon financial aid from the College. Any funds that we are able to provide will only be supplementary to the larger amount needed for successful completion of a degree.

Follow Webmaster:

Latest posts from