When should I apply for the Full Major?

posted in: Major Changes | 0

All BASW students enter the College of Social Work as pre-social work majors. Once a student has completed the majority of their UK Core and pre-major requirements, as well as all of the required courses for the full major application, they are welcome to apply to the BASW program. The courses that must be completed prior to submitting an application are: SW 124 + SW 222 OR SW 322 (grade of B or higher), BIO 103, PS 101, PSY 100, and SOC 101. Students must also have a cumulative UK GPA of 2.5 or higher to be admitted to the major. For more information: BASW Application Information.

Follow Webmaster:

Latest posts from