Seven Counties Services
Over 1,400 employees work in 25+ locations throughout Bullitt, H
Under only administrative direction from the Division Director, supervises and directs the activities of an assigned unit of more than ten staff members, and with an annual budget of $1,000,000.00 or more, ensuring quality services and care are provided to clients within budgetary limits and established regulations, policies, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Supervises and directs both clinical and administrative personnel, including scheduling and coordinating activities, conducting performance reviews, providing training, etc.
2. Participates and/or leads a variety of staff meetings, including treatment planning, case review, committee meetings, departmental meetings etc.
3. Plans and implements unit programming, including identifying and addressing trends, addressing problematic issues with existing programs, developing new programs/services, and assisting with division planning.
4. Monitors fiscal performance and effectiveness of unit and maintains accurate related documentation.
5. Provides community education and public relations support for unit’s clinical programs to EAPs, other agencies, referral sources, and local community.
6. Ensures unit activities adhere to state and Joint Commission licensure standards and participates in licensure review activities.
7. Identifies unit training needs, develops corresponding training programs, and implements the programs.
8. Interviews and hires new staff and handles personnel issues and grievances.
9. Prepares and administers annual unit budget, including adjusting for seasonal fluctuations of expenses.
10. Develops and implements unit’s annual operating plan, goals, and objectives, and ensures unit’s overall financial performance.
11. Represents SCS and/or unit by serving on a variety of organization and community task forces, advisory committees, and/or boards.
To apply for this job please visit sevencounties.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.