Our academic advising team is here to guide you while you work toward your social work degree. Our advisors are wholeheartedly committed to your success and are available to discuss your academic goals, class schedules, and more. Please feel free to set up an appointment. Virtual and phone options are available.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, academic advising services will be provided virtually at this time. Virtual advising will be available through zoom, phone, and e-mail. Academic Advisors are available throughout the day via email and students are encouraged to reach out to their advisor directly with questions or concerns.
To schedule an advising appointment, please follow the instructions below or e-mail your academic advisor directly. Once you have scheduled an appointment, your advisor will contact you through your UK e-mail with a zoom link and instructions for connecting for your virtual advising meeting.
- Log in to myUK
- From the home screen, click the “myInfo” tab
- On the left-hand side, click the “myAppointments” tab
- Select “College of Social Work” when prompted to choose your advising department
- Choose “General Advising”
- View your advisor’s schedule and select a time that works with your availability.
- Click the appointment time you want, then wait a few moments. You should see a confirmation that your appointment has been scheduled. You will receive an email on your UK email account confirming your appointment.
- You will receive a second email reminder 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, log in to myUK and re-enter the appointment scheduler to make your changes. If you need to cancel your appointment within 24 hours, please email your assigned academic advisor.
Current and Prospective Graduate students may connect with the graduate advisor through e-mail or by scheduling an appointment through the following link: https://mswadvisorbooking.setmore.com/resourcebookingpage/r98f65be661f05758ef81c909b0ab7a64b1d333be
For University-specific COVID-19 updates, please go to https://www.uky.edu/coronavirus/