Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
You must submit the following items with your application:
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous academic work
- Employment history (resume or vita)
- Personal statement
- Two reference letters with cover letter attached for each reference. Please exclude personal, pastoral and relative references. If you graduated within the past 5 years, you must provide at least one academic reference.
- Applicants should hold a master of social work degree from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) with a minimum cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0 (above a 3.5 is preferred).
- Additionally, students should have sufficient information technology skills to be successful in an online doctoral program.
- Finally, a minimum of two years social work/human service practice experience (preferably post-MSW) is strongly encouraged.
- Download the Recommendation Cover Letter here.
- Provide a copy of the cover letter to each of your recommenders.
- Ask your recommenders to complete and return the cover letter when they submit their letters of recommendation to you.
- Upload all documents (i.e., the two completed cover letters and letters of recommendation) as a single file PDF.
*Please note there is a $50 application fee.
Applications for our next cohort of students (summer 2022) will be accepted starting August 15, 2021. But, the review process for applications will not start until 9/15/21.