The ASK Virtual Interaction Program (VIP) is a cutting-edge initiative designed to improve service delivery to Kentucky’s foster/adoptive parents. It is currently being piloted and is anticipated to become a program model that can be adapted to provide peer support to foster/adoptive parents not only in Kentucky, but across the country!
ASK-VIP in the News
- Leveraging Technology to Support Adoptive Parents: Adoption Support for Kentucky’s Virtual Interaction Pilot Program
- Adoptive Family Needed Support, They Found it Through UK Social Work
- UK Social Work Adoption Support Program Receives National Excellence Award
- Connecting Kentucky Families: New Initiative Offers Virtual Support for Adoptive/Foster Parents
- UK Social Work Adoption Support Program Steps Up During COVID-19